Wednesday 31 January 2018

Tuesdays Haul - Physicians Formula, La Girl

As I have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket I had to spend it on makeup (obviously) I mean what else would ever spend any money on? aha. So I ordered some chunkey glitters from Evol cosmetics and also some gemstones and they arrived today. Also, I brought a replacement for my La Girl concealer in porcelain which I love! 
From Physicians formula I brought two powders, the one in the blue case is for when i fake tan as i find the powder thqat i use at teh moment is too light for my skintone when i am more tanned. The bronzer in the brown packaging is just super cute I love the mini tassele it has on it! super cute! 

hope you enjoyed this quick little blog post and if you did what was your favourite item from this haul? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top