Friday 26 January 2018

10 Birthday Blog Posts Ideas


So my birthday is coming around the corner and I'm super excited about it! and I'm planning to do some blogs posts about it! and while I was brainstorming ideas I thought why not share them with you guys, so I hope these ideas can be useful for you sometime

  •     What I Got For My Birthday
  •     My Birthday Makeup
  •     My Birthday OOTD
  •     27 Things I Learnt When I Was 27
  •     Birthday Gift Guide
  •     The Birthday Cake Recipe You Need To Know
  •     What I Want For My Birthday
  •      What I Am Planning To Do On My Birthday
  •     Birthday Gift Guide


I hope these ideas were useful and if you do decide to use them, make sure to comment below as I would love to read your blog post!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top